At present, SEO is the most popular thing in Digital Marketing world. SEO is the first step to start Digital Marketing.
I will publish a few series of articles on Search Engine Optimization. In each part you will know more about Search Engine Optimization step by step. So, let’s start.
Discussions of this Article:
- What is SEO?
- Why Search Engine Optimization?
- What is search engine?
- Name of some popular search engines.
- How search engines work?
- What is the Search Engine Result Page or SERP?
- What things need to learn SEO?
- How to learn SEO?
- How many days need to learn SEO?
- Popularity or demand of SEO.
- The benefits of search engine optimization.
- What can be done after learning SEO?
- How to become a SEO specialist?
- SEO, as a carrier.
- Some important website for learning SEO.
1. What Is SEO?
SEO’s full meaning – Search Engine Optimization.
SEO is a method that can be used to promote any type of website in search engines. It is a technique that can bring more traffic to a website from any type of search engine (e.g. Google, Bing Yahoo).
If anyone can bring a website to the first page and first position in the search engine, then it is possible to get a lot of traffic. If you want to bring the first page and the first position of your website, then the website needs to be SEO.
2. Why Need Search Engine Optimization?
When anyone search a keyword on a search engine, then the search engine appears with a list of some websites. This is called search engine result page or SERP. There are usually ten results on a page. It can be seen that most users do not find the desired content within the first ten pages of their results, but instead go to the second page and search again for something else. So everyone wants their website/blog/product to be within the first ten pages. Competing with millions of websites around the world, it’s hard to stay within these ten results. This is why search engine optimization is done so that your website is at the beginning of search results.
3. What Is Search Engine?
Before knowing Search Engine Optimization, you must have a good idea about the search engine. A search engine is a kind of online data stored search machine. Which can store different types of data or information, which will provide you / the visitor with different information or services according to your / visitor’s requirement. The search engine takes only a few seconds to do this task.
4. Name of Some Popular Search Engines
5. How Search Engines Work?
The search engine works through its own software. The name of the software is Crawler. The search engine sends its automated crawler to various web sites or blogs. Then crawlers collect the required data from a web site or blog and submit it to their own data base or data center.
6. What Is The Search Engine Result Page or SERP?
Search Engine Result Page or SERP is when a user arrives at the search engine and searches for information related information, then the search engine returns the web links or displays the information that the user provides from his own database.
7. What Things Need To Learn SEO?
- A laptop/computer with a rough configuration.
- Internet connection.
- Basic idea of internet connection and web browsing.
- Learning Mentality/interest.
- Knowing these things above and the concept of English fairly, that you can understand what the web site or client is saying to you.
8. How To Learn SEO?
There are three best ways to learn anything:
- Learning by yourself
- Learning through private tutors
- Admission to an institution
How much money you can spend, how much time you can spend and how to make learning easier for you, thinking about these, you should take decision which one you will select. If you want to learn by yourself you
can buy paid tutorial from Udemy or Edx and practice properly.
9. How Many Days Need To Learn SEO?
This depends on your talent, effort, understanding style and practice, then you will be able to acquire knowledge and technique fairly within 2 or 3 months. However, long time practice and work will help you learn SEO better.
10. Popularity Or Demand Of SEO
SEO’s popularity or demand is huge. Currently, most businesses or companies are based online. If your organization or business can come to the 1st page on Google search engine, then your company or business will be able to easily find to the users / customers. So undoubtedly the demand or popularity of Search Engine Optimization is very high. For example,
1. Quickly identify your business or web site/blog.
2. Create a good mentality for the users and consumers.
3. Sales of business products will increase day by day.
4. Users can be your future customers.
11. The Benefits Of Search Engine
The life of a website is its visitor. Creating a website is meaningless if there is no visitor. Now the question is, where / how do you get these visitors? Can you distribute leaflets at home and around the world? Obviously not. If your website is at the beginning of Google’s search results, it can be said that you will certainly get enough visitors from Google. And to bring your website first position on Google’s search results,you must do SEO. For this search engine optimization, your product sales will increase more than ever. And if your website is linked to Google AdSense, You can earn from AdSense.
12. What Can Be Done After Learning SEO?
1. You can start blogging after learning Search Engine Optimization .
2. You can start an online business.
3. You can offer SEO service.
4. You can work in online marketplaces.
5. You can work in a local company.
6. You Can Write SEO Friendly Article.
7. You can bring visitor in your blog and earn from blog.
13. How To Become An SEO Specialist?
To be an SEO specialist you must have the habit of searching on search engines, having the ability to find any useful information on Google, YouTube and Facebook. You need to collect information by visiting various websites. You should read more authentic content.
You can watch the marketing related Video tutorial. Moreover, after learning SEO you have to be updated with all of Google’s algorithms. So, become an SEO expert, you need to be updated and have the ability to research on Google.
14. SEO, As a Carrier
Do you want to take SEO as a career? Will it be a good decision for you? Will it have value in the future? How is the job area in Bangladesh or in the world? To become an SEO expert, there are many questions for you.
I had to say one thing – SEO Experts currently has many values. A skilled search engine optimizer can work any website as an SEO expert. They can also work online or work in a local company. That’s why you must be an expert and know search engine optimization a to z.
At present, search engine optimization of a website is very important. Search engine optimization has been established as a time-consuming profession at this time. Those who are involved in this profession are called Search Engine Optimizer or SEO Experts.
In Bangladesh, thousands of young people are earning hundreds of dollars every month as a search engine optimizer. As long as there is a website, internet, Facebook and YouTube, SEO will be required.
15. Some Important Websites For Learning SEO
I will discuss more about Search Engine Optimization in the next part. In next part you can know about types of Search Engine Optimization and different types of work of it.
Thank you so much for using your valuable time and staying with me. If you have any questions regarding Search Engine Optimization, please comment in the comment box.
Thank you for reading this. It’ll be great if you share this article.