We know, we live in the modern era. And if...Read More
Hello! I’m Salman Rahman. I’m a professional Digital Marketer in Bangladesh. I have also 2 years experience in web design and graphics design. My main target is to satisfy my client. If you take the service from me, I am sure that you will be 100% satisfied. So, feel free to contact me. I always love what I do. Thanks!
This is Salman Rahman, an SEO Expert and a Digital Marketer in Bangladesh. I am not an SEO Expert by talents but my continuous learning and striving for the last 2 years in Online Marketing Arena made me confident and helped me to take my Internet Marketing knowledge to the next level.
During my lifespan, I am an Electrical and Electronic Engineer. I grew up in a village but quickly adopted in different difficult phases of life and survived and became confident about my skill-sets after countless failures and investing countless hours of on learning and money on buying websites and Digital Marketing tools.
From cheats to clowns to priests, almost everyone makes money online. So do I. But I don’t feel proud of that money at all. Rather, changing people’s lives is what I am very moved by. I love changing lives. I believe that everyone (Beginner in Online Marketing) will be benefited from this website.
- “If you don’t find a way to make money while you sleep, you will work until you die.” – Warren Buffett
- “Good SEO work only gets better over time. It’s only search engine tricks that need to keep changing when the ranking algorithms change.” – Jill Whalen
- “When you are writing keep asking yourself “so what” until you are sure what is in it for the customer.” – Ann Handley
- “Take a risk and keep testing, because what works today won’t work tomorrow, but what worked yesterday may work again.”- Amrita Sahasrabudhe
- “Advertising brings in the customers, but it is your job to keep them buying from you.”-Chet Holmes
- “If you don’t make mistakes, you aren’t really trying.”– Coleman Hawkins
- “Create a minimal viable product or website, launch it, and get feedback.” – Neil Patel